Contributed by Farmington Public Library
Advertisement postcard for a children's book "John Bunyon's Dream Book: the Pilgrim's progress retold for children and adapted to school reading". 1913. This particular title was one of a series designed to acquaint children with classic books which were written for adults.
About This Item
- Title: SEE NOTES "John Bunyon's Dream Story". Publishers promotional postcard. 1913.
- Creator: American Book Company
- Creation Date: 1913
- Subject Date: 1913
- Location: Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Black and white printed postcard w/color border
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 11 cm
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Farmington Public Library
117 Academy Street, Farmington, ME 04938
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.