Contributed by Susan Calder through Lubec Memorial Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Sardine Queen Susie Knight and her father, Arnold Knight, standing in front of the Peacock Canning Company float prior to the 1950 Fourth of July parade.
About This Item
- Title: Susie and Arnold Knight, Lubec, 1950
- Creation Date: 1949-07-04
- Subject Date: 1949-07-04
- Location: Lubec, Washington County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.2 cm x 9 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Sardine industry--Maine--Lubec
- Food industry--Maine--Lubec
- Fish canneries--Maine--Lubec
- Parades & processions--Maine--Lubec
- Fourth of July celebrations--Maine--Lubec
- Floats (Parade)
- Beauty contestants--Maine--Lubec
- Knight, Susie--Performances
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Memorial Library
55 Water Street, Lubec, ME 04652
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.