Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Jackson Laboratory was founded by Clarence Cook Little in 1929. It is an independent, non-profit cancer research facility. In 1938 the National Cancer Institute designated the lab a Cancer Institute.
About This Item
- Title: The Roscoe B. Jackson Memorial Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ca. 1960
- Creator: Luther S. Phillips, Box 6, Bangor, ME
- Creation Date: circa 1960
- Subject Date: 1929
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 8.75 cm
- Local Code: JML PC 25007
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Jackson Laboratory (Bar Harbor, Me.)
- Aerial photographs
- Roscoe B. Jackson Memorial Laboratory
- Laboratories--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Medical laboratories--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Jesup Memorial Library
34 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.