Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Clarence Howard Thyng was born in Sanford November 25, 1894. He married Evilena M. Cummings in Lawrence, Mass., in 1920. He was assistant cashier at Sanford National Bank in 1925, living at what was then 9 Shaw Street. He later was an accountant at Goodall Worsted Co. His wife was a teacher at Lafayette School. Clarence Thyng died in Sanford, January 30, 1984.
About This Item
- Title: Clarence H. Thyng, Sanford
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Sanford, York County, ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 24.02 cm x 19.11 cm
- Local Code: B233
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Thyng, Clarence Howard--Portrait photographs
- Sanford National Bank (Sanford, Me.)--People
- Goodall Worsted Company--People
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.