Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The public boat ramp in South Portland, with a view of Portland in the distance.
About This Item
- Title: Boat ramp, South Portland, ca. 1965
- Creation Date: circa 1965
- Subject Date: circa 1965
- Location: South Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs -- South Portland -- Beaches
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Piers & wharves--Maine--South Portland
- Beaches--Maine--South Portland
- Inclined planes--Maine--South Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.