Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Hermann Kotzschmar (1829-1908) of Portland spent many years teaching and performing music.
He was a renowned organist and the Kotzschmar Memorial Organ at Portland's City Hall was named for him.
About This Item
- Title: Hermann Kotzschmar, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creator: Lamson Studio
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 182, Box 1/14
- Collection: Lamson Studios collection of glass plate negatives : Maine people
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.