Contributed by Freeport Historical Society
Memorial card printed by Freeport High School's class of 1914 to honor their fallen classmate, John Arthur Stowell (1894-1918), the "first Freeport boy killed," in World War 1.
About This Item
- Title: Memorial card for John Arthur Stowell, 1919
- Creator: Freeport High School. Class of 1914
- Creation Date: circa 1919
- Subject Date: 1918-06-16
- Location: Freeport, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stowell, John Arthur, 1894-1918--Death and burial
- Freeport High School. Class of 1914
- Stowell, John Arthur, 1894-1918--Commemoration
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces
- World War, 1914-1918
- Stowell family
For more information about this item, contact:Freeport Historical Society
45 Main Street, Freeport, ME 04032
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.