Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Preble House hotel on Congress Street in Portland. The site was formerly the home of Commodore Edward Preble.
About This Item
- Title: Preble House, Portland, ca. 1920
- Creator: C.S. Woolworth & Co., Portland
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1940, Box 1/25
- Collection: Preble family collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.