Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Employees of G. M. Stanwood & Co. shipsmiths stand outside the facility on Commercial Street in Portland about 1880.
About This Item
- Title: G. M. Stanwood & Co., Portland, ca. 1880
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 1826, Box 1/3
- Collection: Lee Chipman photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- G.M. Stanwood and Company (Portland, Me.)--People--Photographs
- Boat & ship industry--Maine--Portland
- Ship equipment & rigging
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.