Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
Photographic portrait of George Walter Hinckley (1853-1950), the founder of Good Will Homes, now Good Will-Hinckley Homes for Boys and Girls. He was born and grew up in Guilford, CT and died in Fairfield, Maine. From the late 1880's until his death in 1950 he devoted his time and work to Good Will Homes.
About This Item
- Title: George Walter Hinckley, the founder of Good Will Homes
- Creator: Good Will Home Association
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Fairfield, Somerset County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17.5 cm x 12.5 cm
- Local Code: 1999.506
- Collection: Good Will Home Association collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Good Will-Hinckley Homes for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)--People
- Hinckley, George Walter, 1853-1950--Portrait photographs
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.