Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Horace Bailey and Henry Withee and unidentified man pose at the end of a nine-day paddle from Kineo to Fort Kent along the Allagash.
About This Item
- Title: End of Allagash trip, Fort Kent, 1911
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Location: Fort Kent, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1955, Box 1/2 (#90)
- Collection: Henry L. Withee collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Allagash River (Me.)
- Arrivals & departures
- Bailey, Horace A.--Journeys
- Saint John River (Me. and N.B.)
- Withee, Henry L.--Journeys
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.