Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Image of the Milliken, Tomlinson Company on Commercial Street in Portland, built in 1902-1903 by W.G. Davis and J.P. Baxter.
About This Item
- Title: Milliken, Tomlinson Company, Portland, ca. 1903
- Creation Date: circa 1903
- Subject Date: circa 1903
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 23 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Streets--Commercial
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Commercial Street (Portland, Me.)
- Milliken, Tomlinson Company (Portland, Me.)--Buildings
- Business enterprises--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.