Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Financial Data pertaining to the drawing of the boundaries between British Canada and the United States under the Articles of the Treaty of Ghent. These items are part of a larger archive, the Thomas Barclay collection (Coll. 26).
To search the entire Barclay collection visit Maine Historical Society's Beyond Borders search page. or
Learn more about the project.
About This Item
- Title: Barclay Collection Receipts and Vouchers, February-March, 1820
- Creator: Barclay, Thomas; Barclay, Anthony; Chipman, Ward; Pagan, Robert
- Creation Date: 1820
- Subject Date: 1820
- Location: St. Andrews, Charlotte County, NB, Canada
- Media: Ink on Paper
- Dimensions: 24.1 cm x 37.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 26, box 10/14
- Collection: Barclay collection
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Financial Records
- Land settlement--Canada, Eastern.
- Northeast Boundary of the United States
- Receipts (financial records)
- Treaties--United States--18th century
- Treaty of Ghent (1814 December 24)
- Adams, David
- Austin, Daniel
- Bigsby, John
- Ferguson, James
- Hitchcock, John
- Horton, Thomas
- Johnson, Henry
- Stevenson, Alexander
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.