Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Manuscript map 12 commissioned by the Plymouth Company, (1749-1816) to show lot No. 39, land for Joseph Cartor on the west side of the Kennebec River. This lot of land is probably located in Winslow, west of the Kennebec River.
About This Item
- Title: Lot No. 39 of the Plymouth Company grant, June 1764
- Creator: John Martin
- Creation Date: 1764-06-27
- Subject Date: 1764-06-27
- Location: Winslow, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 30 cm x 36 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 60, Map 12
- Collection: Plymouth Company (1749-1816) records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Cardinal points
- Kennebec patent
- Kennebec River (Me.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Land grants--Maine
- Land tenure--Maine
- Manuscript maps
- Plymouth Company (1749-1816)--Records and correspondence--Maps--Early works to 1800
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.