Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A view of the inner and outer harbors, the bay and islands of Pemaquid taken from the Bay View House.
About This Item
- Title: Old fort and Pemaquid Beach Village, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Pemaquid, Lincoln County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Pemaquid
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.