Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for F. E. Richards at Vaughan Street in Portland, ME, 1893–1925. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Pine Street in Portland, ME.
This may be the home of Fred E. Richards, president of Union Mutual Insurance company in Portland, Maine from 1893-1914.
About This Item
- Title: Richards house, Portland, 1893-1925
- Address: Vaughan Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Pine Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: F. E. Richards
- Creation Date: 1893–1925
- Subject Date: 1893–1925
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens
- Contributing Architects: John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects
- Contributors: E. C. Jordan
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; elevations; architectural elements; land surveys; site plans;
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; ink on linen; hand coloring;
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 4-C-5
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 38
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.