Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for an unknown client at an unknown address in Bath, ME, 1951. The commission is associated with John Howard Stevens and John Calvin Stevens II Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Poland, NY.
About This Item
- Title: First Baptist Church, Bath, 1951
- Address: unknown, Bath, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Poland, Herkimer County, NY
- Creation Date: 1951
- Subject Date: 1951
- Primary Architects: John Howard Stevens and John Calvin Stevens II Architects
- Contributing Architects: John Howard Stevens; Albert Humble
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; presentation drawings; architectural elements; specifications; sketches;
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; graphite on paper;
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 3-E-6-02
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 9
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawing
- Baptist church buildings--Maine--Bath
- First Baptist Church (Bath, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.