Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for George C. Soule at an unknown address, 1946. The commission is associated with John Howard Stevens and John Calvin Stevens II Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Iron crossbars for George C. Soule, 1946
- Address: unknown
- Client: George C. Soule
- Creation Date: 1946
- Subject Date: 1946
- Primary Architects: John Howard Stevens and John Calvin Stevens II Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: architectural elements; structural elements;
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper;
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 3-D-5-07
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.