Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for International Appalachian Trail at an unknown address in ME, 1994–2007. The commission is associated with Ward Cedar Log Homes. This item is part of the International Appalachian Trail Records.
The drawings in this commission correspond to multiple lean-tos and shelters built along the International Appalachian Trail (IAT) in northern Maine between 1994 and 2012.
About This Item
- Title: International Appalachian Trail Lean-To plan, 1994-2007
- Address: unknown, ME
- Client: International Appalachian Trail
- Creation Date: 1994–2007
- Subject Date: 1994–2007
- Primary Architects: Ward Cedar Log Homes
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; structural elements; architectural elements
- Materials: ink on paper; diazotypes; photocopies
- Local Code: Coll. 4213, OS-7
- Collection: International Appalachian Trail Records
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- International Appalachian Trail
- International Appalachian Trail. Maine Chapter
- Mountain shelters---Maine
- Trails--United States.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.