Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Deborah K. Ellis and Gene A. Ellis at 31 Peterson Road in Westbrook, ME, 2009–2013. The commission is associated with Carol A. Wilson, and Carol A. Wilson, Architect. This item is part of the Carol A. Wilson architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Ellis residence elevations, Westbrook, 2009-2013
- Address: 31 Peterson Road, Westbrook, Cumberland County, ME
- Clients: Deborah K. Ellis; Gene A. Ellis
- Creation Date: 2009–2013
- Subject Date: 2009–2013
- Primary Architects: Carol A. Wilson; Carol A. Wilson, Architect
- Contributors: Bill Haney; Lincoln/Haney Engineering Associates, Inc.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; sketches; architectural elements; structural elements; cross sections; mechanical drawings; technical drawings; floor plans; foundation plans; drainage structures; site plans; topographic maps
- Materials: ink on paper; ink on tracing paper; graphite on paper; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4220, 39-C-3
- Collection: Carol A. Wilson architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 68
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.