Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for New England Public Service Co. at Union Street in Rockland, ME, 1927–1930. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Willow Street in Rockland, ME, and Granite Street in Rockland, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Garage and shop for New England Public Service Co., Rockland, 1927
- Address: Union Street, Rockland, Knox County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Willow Street, Rockland, Knox County, ME
- Granite Street, Rockland, Knox County, ME
- Clients: New England Public Service Co.; Central Maine Power Co.
- Creation Date: 1927–1930
- Subject Date: 1927–1930
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens and John Howard Stevens Architects
- Contributors: S. Nilo Spear
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; architectural elements; cross sections; mechanical drawings; floor plans; foundation plans; land surveys; site plans;
- Materials: graphite on paper; graphite on tracing paper; blueprints; hand coloring;
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 2-D-6
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 24
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawing
- Garages--Maine--Rockland--Design and construction
- New England Public Service Company
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.