Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for United States Post Office at Forest Avenue in Portland, ME, 1932. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Lancaster Street in Portland, ME.
About This Item
- Title: U.S. Post Office, Portland, 1932
- Address: Forest Avenue, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Lancaster Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: United States Post Office
- Building Name: U.S. Post Office
- Creation Date: 1932
- Subject Date: 1932
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens John Howard Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; foundation plans; architectural elements; structural elements; mechanical drawings; site plans; cross sections
- Materials: blueprints; photocopies
- Local Code: Coll. 209, OS1-C-1
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 59
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.