Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Nordica Memorial Museum at an unknown address in Farmington, ME, circa 1920. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Proposed Nordica Memorial Museum, Farmington, ca. 1920
- Address: unknown, Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Client: Nordica Memorial Museum
- Building Name: Nordica Memorial Museum
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: presentation drawings
- Materials: ink on board
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 16
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.