Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for State of Maine at 33 Union Street in Augusta, ME, 1920–1929. The commission is associated with Olmsted Brothers. This item is part of the Maine Olmsted Alliance for Parks & Landscapes records.
About This Item
- Title: Maine State Park, Planting Plan Northeast Section, Augusta, 1920-1929
- Address: 33 Union Street, Augusta, Kennebec County, ME
- Client: State of Maine
- Building Name: Maine State Park
- Creation Date: 1920–1929
- Subject Date: 1920–1929
- Primary Architects: Olmsted Brothers
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: Landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: planting plans; topographic maps; elevations; architectural elements
- Materials: photocopy; transparency; ink on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 2556, folder A-E
- Collection: Maine Olmsted Alliance for Parks & Landscapes records
- Number of items in commission: 3
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.