Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Roman Catholic Church of Lisbon at 660 Lisbon Street in Lisbon Falls, Lisbon, ME, 1899–1922. The commission is associated with Harry S. Coombs, and Coombs, Gibbs and Wilkinson Architects. This item is part of the Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include 26 Village Street in Lisbon, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Roman Catholic Church for Rev. Father Bradley, Lisbon, 1899-1922
- Address: 660 Lisbon Street, Lisbon Falls, Lisbon, Androscoggin County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- 26 Village Street, Lisbon, Androscoggin County, ME
- Client: Roman Catholic Church of Lisbon
- Building Name: Roman Catholic Churches of Lisbon
- Creation Date: 1899–1922
- Subject Date: 1899–1922
- Primary Architects: Harry S. Coombs; Coombs, Gibbs and Wilkinson Architects
- Contributing Architects: Coombs and Gibbs Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; foundation plans; alterations; architectural elements; structural elements; cross sections
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-343
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 47
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.