Contributed by Bangor Public Library
Marstons Photograph House and Office of Bangor Whig & Currier, 3 Bowman Block, East end of Kenduskeag Bridge.
About This Item
- Title: Marstons Photograph House, Bangor, ca. 1875
- Creator: Charles L Marston
- Creation Date: circa 1875
- Subject Date: circa 1875
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Stereograph
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 15.5 cm
- Collection: Vickery Stereo Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor (Me.)--Newspapers
- Marston's Photograph House (Bangor, Me.)--Photographs
- Whig and Courier (Newspaper) (Bangor, Me.)--Photographs
- Bangor Whig & Currier Office
- Kenduskeag BridgeMarston's Photograph House (Bangor, Me.)
- Marstons Photograph House
For more information about this item, contact:Bangor Public Library
145 Harlow Street, Bangor, ME 04401
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.