Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Four of Dogan and Toy Len Goon's children played with a car at their home at Arlington Place at Woodford's Corner in Portland.
The children were, from left, Doris, Josephine, Richard, and Edward.
The Goons owned a laundry near their home.
About This Item
- Title: Goon children playing, Portland, ca. 1934
- Creation Date: circa 1934
- Subject Date: circa 1934
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2080, Box 4 Folder1B
- Collection: Chinese Americans of Maine collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Chinese Americans--Maine--Portland
- Chinese--United States
- Goon Family--Homes and haunts--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.