Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
20 Cottage Street is the property tax record for a single family house in Bridgton, owned by H.R. Andrews at the time of the survey, around 1938. The record was later updated to reflect ownership by Arlene Cole.
The card references a deed dated 1925; this is not the date of the photograph. The address is of the date of the card, and has probably changed.
About This Item
- Title: 20 Cottage Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Location: Bridgton, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper, photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 38 cm
- Local Code: Card 25 20 Cottage
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.