Greater Portland Landmarks, Cumberland County
- Science & Engineering -- Life Sciences
- Science & Engineering -- Earth & Space Sciences
- Science & Engineering -- Engineering, Technology, and Applications of Science
- Social Studies -- Geography
- Social Studies -- History
Thermometrics is a term coined by Moody to describe his weather recording activities. Included here are some cross-curricula lesson plans and activities for students to use their knowledge in science, math and social studies while acting as weather forecasters. Check out the web-sites listed in this section for information on building your own barometer and anemometer.
A resource developed by Greater Portland Landmarks with the support of the Rines-Thompson Foundation and Maine Memory Network