Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Photograph of John Calvin Stevens' home at 52 Bowdoin St. in Portland. John Calvin Stevens (1855-1940) was a Maine architect especially noted for his shingle-style homes.
About This Item
- Title: John Calvin Stevens' home, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Local Code: Coll. 209, series 1 box 9
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stevens, John Calvin, 1855-1940--Homes and haunts--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.