Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Photograph of John Calvin Stevens' home at 52 Bowdoin St. in Portland. John Calvin Stevens (1855-1940) was a Maine architect especially noted for his shingle-style homes.
About This Item
- Title: John Calvin Stevens' home, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Local Code: Coll. 209, series 1 box 9
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Stevens, John Calvin, 1855-1940--Homes and haunts--Maine--Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.