Contributed by Bangor Public Library
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at William S. Cohen School. More info about student projects.
Postcard image of lumber shipping schooners at Bangor on the Penobscot River. The image looks southbound downriver with the schooners loaded with milled lumber on the west side of the river at Bangor.
About This Item
- Title: Lumber schooners on the Penobscot River at Bangor, ca. 1905
- Creator: H.C. Leighton Co. Portland, ME
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.9 cm x 14.0 cm
- Collection: Lumber Industry Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lumber industry--Maine--Bangor
- Cargo ships--Maine
- Penobscot River (Me.)
- Bangor Lumber
- Bangor Lumbering
- Lumber Schooners
- Penobscot River
- Penobscot River Bangor
- Schooners Bangor Penobscot River
For more information about this item, contact:Bangor Public Library
145 Harlow Street, Bangor, ME 04401
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.