Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Amusement at 1929-2013 Forest Avenue, Portland, was owned by Riverton Realty Company in 1924. Use of Building listed as, "Amusement Stand". Written on front of record, "Cigarette game - Dart game"
About This Item
- Address: 1929-2013 Forest Avenue, Portland, 1924
- 1924 Owner: Riverton Realty Company
- Use: Amusement
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 324A Lot 1 Book 39 Page 13
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.