Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Amusement at 1929-2013 Forest Avenue, Portland, was owned by Riverton Realty Company in 1924. Use of Building listed as "The Whip". Written on back of record, "Consists of Platform on which 12 cars revolve about central cable."
About This Item
- Address: 1929-2013 Forest Avenue, Portland, 1924
- 1924 Owner: Riverton Realty Company
- Use: Amusement
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 324A Lot 1 Book 39 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.