Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Horse Stall at Tucker Avenue, Portland, was owned by Clara J. Scott in 1924. on same property as 1741-1745 Forest Avenue
About This Item
- Address: Assessor's Record, Horse Stall, Tucker Avenue, Portland, 1924
- 1924 Owner: Clara J. Scott
- Use: Horse Stall
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 309A Lot 12-13 Book 39 Page 3
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.