Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Broadside entitled, "The Republican Tariff Wall, Shutting out prosperity and peace" published by the Democratic National Campaign Committee for Franklin D. Roosevelt's campaign for President, c. 1932.
About This Item
- Title: Broadside announcing Franklin D. Roosevelt's presidential campaign platform, ca. 1932
- Creator: Democratic National Campaign Committee
- Creation Date: circa 1932
- Subject Date: circa 1932
- Location: USA
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 24, Box 2/13
- Collection: Barton family papers
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Democratic National Campaign Committee
- Presidential candidates
- Presidents Election
- Presidents--United States--Election
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.