Contributed by Norcross Heritage Trust
Dan Decker worked as a guide in Norcross. Here, Decker canoed with Thomas Gregory and Miss Sherwood, somewhere on the waters of the West Branch of the Penobscot River.
Thomas Watt Gregory was the Attorney General of the United States from 1914 to 1919, serving under Woodrow Wilson.
About This Item
- Title: Canoeing, West Branch region, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Town: Indian Purchase Township No. 3
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19.5 cm x 24.4 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Norcross Heritage Trust
80 Lyme Rd., Apt 353, Hanover, NH 03755
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Canoes--United States--Maine--Norcross
- Gregory, Thomas Watt, 1861-1933
- Lakes & ponds--Maine--Norcross
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.