Contributed by Norcross Heritage Trust
This view of Norcross village, looking west, shows the Norcross station of the Bangor & Aroostook Railroad at left, the log bunkhouse to the right, and beyond it, the building housing a store and the post office.
The main line tracks are to the left, and a siding at the right leads a short distance to the wharf at North Twin Lake.
About This Item
- Title: View of village, Norcross, 1902
- Creation Date: 1902
- Subject Date: 1902
- Local Name: Norcross
- Town: Indian Purchase Township No. 3
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.9 cm x 12.3 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Norcross Heritage Trust
80 Lyme Rd., Apt 353, Hanover, NH 03755
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Railroad stations--Maine--Norcross
- Railroad trains--United States--Maine--Norcross
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company
- Work camps--Maine--Norcross
- Lumber camps--Maine--Norcross
- Lumber industry--Maine--Norcross
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.