Contributed by Waldoboro Fire Department
The Gay Building in Waldoboro was destroyed by fire on February 22, 1962. This photo was taken from Jefferson Street looking toward Main Street.
About This Item
- Title: Gay Block, Jefferson Street view, Waldoboro, 1962
- Creator: Waldoboro Fire Department
- Creation Date: 1962-02-22
- Subject Date: 1962-02-22
- Location: Waldoboro, Lincoln County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 22.860 cm x 25.146 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fire fighters--Maine--Waldoboro
- Firefighting equipment--Maine--Waldoboro
- Waldoboro (Me.)--Fire, 1962
For more information about this item, contact:Waldoboro Fire Department
1600 Atlantic Avenue, PO Box J, Waldoboro, ME 04572
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.