Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Brochure of the Redpath Lyceum Bureau for the season of 1919-1920, the fifty-first annual annoucement and announcing the Golden Jubilee commemorating James Redpath's founding the the Redpath Lyceum Bureau in 1868.
About This Item
- Title: Attractions of the Redpath Lyceum Bureau brochure, 1919
- Creator: Redpath Lyceum Bureau
- Creation Date: 1919
- Subject Date: 1919
- Town: Boston, New York
- County: Suffolk
- State: MA, NY
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 35 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1921, Box 1/6
- Collection: Crawford and Ella Peffer/Redpath Chautauqua collection
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Redpath Chautauqua of New York and New England
- Redpath Lyceum
- Redpath Lyceum Bureau
- Redpath, James, 1833-1891
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.