Contributed by Fort Kent Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Arcadia locally known as the Acadia Hotel. The hotel was destroyed by fire in the mid 1940's.
About This Item
- Title: The Arcadia Hotel, Fort Kent, ca. 1900
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating Co., Belfast, Maine
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Fort Kent, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.7 cm x 13.7 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Acadia Hotel (Fort Kent, Me.)--Postcards
- Arcadia Hotel (Fort Kent, Me.)--Postcards
- Hotels--Maine--Fort Kent
For more information about this item, contact:Fort Kent Public Library
1 Monument Square, Fort Kent, ME 04743
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.