Contributed by Fort Kent Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Presbyterian Church, Fort Kent construction begun in 1895 and completed in 1896 and is now Christ Congregational Church.
About This Item
- Title: Presbyterian Church, Fort Kent
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating Co., Belfast, Maine
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1896
- Location: Fort Kent, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.4 cm x 13.6 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Presbyterian Churches--Maine--Fort Kent
- Presbyterian Church (Fort Kent, Me.)--Postcards
- Congregational churches--Maine--Fort Kent
- Churches--Maine--Fort Kent
For more information about this item, contact:Fort Kent Public Library
1 Monument Square, Fort Kent, ME 04743
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.