Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Factory at 21-31 Spring Street, Building 6, Portland, was owned by E.T. Burrows Co. in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 31-37 South Street.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Assessor's Record, 21-31 Spring Street, Building 6, Portland, 1924
- 1924 Owner: E.T. Burrows Co.
- Use: Factory
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 38D Lot 13 Book 68 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.