Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Inspector's Building at 218-226 St. Johns Street (rear), Portland, was owned by The Portland and Ogdensburg RR in 1924. Old car used as car inspector's building.
About This Item
- Address: 218-226 St. Johns Street (rear), Portland, 1924
- 1924 Owner: The Portland and Ogdensburg RR
- Use: Inspector's Building
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 75A Lot 2 Book 71 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.