Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
- Item 9754
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The "Twelve Apostles" on Cottage Street, Sanford, Circa 1910. These identical houses were built for employees of the Goodall mills.
About This Item
- Title: The Twelve Apostles
- Creator: Fred Philpot
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Sanford, York County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 24.3 cm x 15.92 cm
- Local Code: C-415
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives, Tom Ursia Donations
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Cottage Street (Sanford, Me.)--Photographs
- Twelve Apostles (Dwellings)
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.