Contributed by Acadian Archives
1756 printing of a map by Georhe-Louis Le Rouge of Paris, based on a 1755 map published in London by Jeffreys. Areas depicted include the Saint Lawrence River Valley from Montreal to Labrador and New England to Boston.
About This Item
- Title: Nouvelle Ecossee ou Partie oriental du canada, 1756
- Creator: La Rouge, George-Louis
- Creation Date: 1756
- Subject Date: 1756
- State: MA, ME, NB, NH, NS, PE, QC
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 46 cm x 60 cm
- Local Code: MCC-0164
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- North America--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Canada--Maps--Early works to 1800
- New Brunswick--Maps, Early works to 1800
For more information about this item, contact:Acadian Archives
UMFK, 23 University Drive, Fort Kent, ME 04743
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.