Contributed by Acadian Archives
1756 printing of a map by Georhe-Louis Le Rouge of Paris, based on a 1755 map published in London by Jeffreys. Areas depicted include the Saint Lawrence River Valley from Montreal to Labrador and New England to Boston.
About This Item
- Title: Nouvelle Ecossee ou Partie oriental du canada, 1756
- Creator: La Rouge, George-Louis
- Creation Date: 1756
- Subject Date: 1756
- State: MA, ME, NB, NH, NS, PE, QC
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 46 cm x 60 cm
- Local Code: MCC-0164
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Acadian Archives
UMFK, 23 University Drive, Fort Kent, ME 04743
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.