Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
- Item 97133
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Apartment at 458-460 St. John Street, Portland, was owned by Nellie Sweetsir in 1924.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 458-460 St. John Street, Portland, 1924
- 1924 Owner: Nellie Sweetsir
- Use: Apartment
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 66F Lot 19 Book 71 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.