Contributed by Norcross Heritage Trust
Passengers and the results of their game hunting—moose, bear and deer—await the southbound Bangor and Aroostook train at Norcross station.
The man at far left with white beard and hat is Jim Crocker, father of the station agent, Blaine Crocker.
About This Item
- Title: Passengers and game awaiting train, Norcross Station, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Local Name: Norcross
- Town: Indian Purchase Township No. 3
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.1 cm x 11.4 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad stations--Maine--Norcross
- Railroad trains--United States--Maine--Norcross
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company.
For more information about this item, contact:Norcross Heritage Trust
80 Lyme Rd., Apt 353, Hanover, NH 03755
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.