Contributed by Leeds Historical Society
Early photo of Leeds Center with the Lothrop farm on the right and the store on the left.
This store was the Scott/Earl Lane store and then became the moccassin shop owned by Alden Grant. It has since been torn down.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, Leeds, ca. 1910
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating Co, Belfast, Me
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Leeds
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 13 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Scott Lane Store (Leeds, Me.)
- Mocassin Shop (Leeds, Me.)
- Main Street (Leeds, Me.)--Photographs
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Leeds
- Earl Lane Store (Leeds, Me.)
- Alden GrantStores, Retail
- Earl Lane store
- Leeds Center
- leeds Center Store
- Lothrop home
- Moccassin shop
- Scott Lane store
For more information about this item, contact:Leeds Historical Society
553 North Road, Leeds, ME 04263
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.