Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Dwelling at 13-21 Vernon Place in West End, Portland, was owned by Dalton Memorial Chapel and Burnham Hall Trs of in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: Assessor's Record, 13-21 Vernon Place, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Dalton Memorial Chapel and Burnham Hall Trs of
- Use: Dwelling
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 46C Lot 16 Book 76 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.