Contributed by Leeds Historical Society
This is a covered toll bridge over the Androscoggin River between Leeds and Turner at the location of the current Twin Bridge.
At left is the toll taker's house with a woodpile in front of it.
The bridge appears to have two lanes for traffic.
About This Item
- Title: Toll Bridge, Leeds and Turner, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Leeds, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 14 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Androscoggin River (N.H. and Me.)
- Covered bridges--Maine--Leeds
- Covered bridges--Maine--Turner
- Toll bridges--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Leeds Historical Society
553 North Road, Leeds, ME 04263
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.